10 new 4 Bed. Homes @ Louisa Valley, Leixlip
The Grange, Louisa Valley, Leixlip, Co. Kildare is a unique infill development located within the heart of Leixlip. Nestled within the mature development of Louisa Valley, The Grange is unrivalled in its location with immediate proximity to Louisa Bridge train station, national & secondary schools, Dublin Bus, Leixlip GAA, Leixlip Amenity Centre, Intel and Leixlip village.
An exclusive infill development of only 10 no. luxurious 4 bedroom semi-detached A-rated family homes in an unrivalled location within the well regarded Louisa Valley development on the western side of Leixlip within 500 meters of Louisa Bridge Rail Station. Extending to approx. 153 sq.m / 1650 sq.ft these attractive toned brick fronted two storey houses provide generous room proportions, practical contemporary layout, ideal for modern family living. Typically the houses are substantially larger than comparable second-hand homes in the region. The houses are also built with large attic spaces, which can easily be converted at a further date.
These homes will deliver both, energy efficiency and a superior standard of finish. They are further enhanced by lovely private south facing walled-in rear gardens each extending to approx. 12 meters in length. Its location is truly second to none, in a lovely mature well established neighbourhood with a wealth of amenities and transport links on your doorstep. Dublin city is less than 30 minutes by train and the affluent university town of Maynooth is also close by.
Sales Agent: Eamon O’Flaherty of Sherry Fitzgerald Brady O’Flaherty (Maynooth) Tel: 01-6510000, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
• A2-Rated Homes incorporating Panasonic HeatPump
• Large individual sites, including ample parking and large south facing rear gardens
• 10 Year Homebond Guarantee
• Higher ceilings on the ground floor providing light filled rooms
• Choose from a range of bespoke kitchen and wardrobe options
• Contemporary electric fire
• Stylish bathroom suites and generous tiling package
• Generous electrical package • Wired for Electric Vehicle
• The development is registered and approved under the Government’s Help to Buy Scheme
• Constructed over 2 floors offering more generous living & bedroom space
• c.350 sq ft of attic storage space complete with pull down attic stairs which could be easily converted at a later stage if so desired