A prestigious development of luxury 5 & 6 bedroom detached family homes in the historic village of Straffan.
Luxury Living in a Prestigious Location
With its prestigious setting, quality of build and intelligent use of the latest construction and building technologies this development combines the traditional with the contemporary for the perfect modern home.
Moving into one of our homes at Straffan Manor allows you to fully immerse yourself into the friendly local community. The esteemed K-Club, host of the 2006 Ryder Cup, boasts 2 championship courses along with a unique parkland and woodland setting, are on your doorstep and local residents are always welcome.
This beautifully situated development of 21 luxury homes is sure to become one of the most sought after addresses in the area.
Quality of Build & Energy Efficiency…
Straffan Manor sets a new standard in a very changed market. Our focus is to deliver a better quality of living in a number of key ways, including Living Environment & Energy Efficiency. These extremely well designed homes address the evolution of how we use our homes. Our design ethos was to create a light filled, balanced house with each area having a genuine connection to each other. The performance of the house is also fundamental, so a major focus was to deliver a create a comfortable living environment throughout the house. A number of key factors have helped us to comfortably achieve an A2 BER rating, some of which are listed below;
- Insulation – insulation values well in excess of the latest Building Regulations
- Air-Tightness – test results show approx 3 times better than industry standard
- Triple Glazed Windows – A-Rated windows with extremely high performance
- Panasonic Air2Water Heat Pump – replacing the traditional gas/oil boiler, one of the most efficient ways of heating your home and reducing our dependency on fossil fuels, Panasonic are also in the top 3 Heat Pumps on SEAI database.
- Solar PhotoVoltaics – the next generation of solar energy, far superior to traditional solar thermal, this system generates electricity rather than hot water, which means completely carbon and cost neutral energy is produced.
Tel: (01) 6510000
Eamon O’Flaherty 086-2610468